- Question: Where are Strapit products made?
Strapit products and materials are manufactured in a number of different countries. These include Germany, Thailand and China and are all made to Australian Quality Standards.
- Question: Who is Strapit?
Strapit Medical & Sports Supplies Pty Ltd is a Melbourne based and Australian owned company.
Studio 208, 15-87 Gladstone Street
South Melbourne VIC 3207
ABN: 28 160 082 173
- Question: How do I make a payment?
All credit card purchases made on Strapit are processed through SecurePay - Once of Australia's leading payment gateway provider. Your details go through heavy encryption on bank-grade servers, ensuring your data is not compromised during the transaction. Strapit also accepts payment through PayPal - the world’s easiest, fastest and most secure way to pay. By using your credit card, setting up a new PayPal account or using your existing one, it is easy to make a payment.
- Question: Is my payment secure?
Yes. The presence of an SSL certificate on Strapit.com.au ensures all credit card information is encrypted to be safely transmitted to the SecurePay or PayPal payment gateways. Whether you are using your credit card, new or existing PayPal account, you can be assured your payment is secure.
- Question: Are my credit card details safe?
Yes. By using PayPal and SecurePay, Strapit does not see or obtain your credit card details. All payments are processed by PayPal or SecurePay and are securely stored under military-grade encryption within these service providers.
- Question: Are my personal details safe?
- Question: When will my order be shipped?
If you place your order before 10am (business days) it will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 10am are shipped the following business day.
- Question: How will I know that my order is on it's way?
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed, and again once it has been shipped.
- Question: How much does the shipping cost?
Shipping costs are FREE Australia wide.
- Question: How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are usually received within 2-7 business days.
- Question: The item I purchased are not what I was expecting - what are my options?
All full priced items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. For more information on this see the Returns and Exchange Process.
- Question: I’ve used my purchased item and I’m not satisfied with it – what can I do?
Items purchased at full price can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund or exchange. How good is that?! Sale items will only be refunded or exchanged if faulty. For more information on this see the Shipping and Returns page.
- Question: Are the products on Strapit.com.au covered by warranty?
Yes. All products on Strapit.com.au carry a manufacturers warranty. For information on any specific product warranties please contact us.
- Question: Do Strapit prices include GST?
Yes they do.